Manufacturers, carriers, and warehouses regardless of their country of origin should meet strict requirements for the controlled environment where medical products are being stored. It requires significant monitoring and maintenance efforts and can become a very costly and risky process without an automation. IQ-Term is a software system designed for monitoring and managing controlled environments during manufacturing, storage, and transportation of medical products and raw materials. It provides a continuous monitoring of temperature and relative air humidity at various phases of the supply chain, data processing and visualization, reporting, and sending alerts for exceeding controlled parameters values.
controlling the environment of warehouses, industrial premises, archives, and vehicles
sending alerts for approaching maximum permissible values.
sending alerts for exceeding permissible values of controlled parameters.
Climate change and alert record-keeping
Data visualization and print out
Reduced risk of goods being damaged during storage or transportation
• Massive time savings through automated parameters monitoring
• Transparency in managing the situation.
• Optimal solution for GMP, GDP, GSP and GPP compliance.
• Quick and simplified access to all necessary information
• Reduced human factor
• Automated reporting on storage and transportation of goods
• Eliminated overheads caused by manual work
Reduced number of mistakes
• Saved time for another operations
• More precise measurements